St. Andrew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church
was established on October 24th, 1954, with the nursery school established on October 19, 1955. The Rev. Samuel Krouse was St. Andrew’s first pastor, and there were 145 charter members. Initial worship was held in a barn with a converted chicken coop used for Sunday School and Nursery School. The current Sanctuary and Nursery School were built in 1961, with the Social Room added in 1982. The doors of St. Andrew’s are open to all who are searching for Christian worship, ministries and fellowship.
Our Mission Statement
Through the grace of the living Christ we will be a friendly and loving congregation to all by being:
- a welcoming place that actively invites all into God’s family;
- a worshiping and nurturing environment teaching the way of Christ to children, youth and adults; and
- a sharing community that thankfully gives of its gifts and talents.