From the Council – 9/21/2020
FROM THE COUNCIL
The following are notes from the 09/14/2020 Council meeting.
• The Council received a report from St Andrew’s Nursery School. Things are going very well; parents and children are adjusting very well to the new rules that had to be put into place because of the pandemic.
• A budget was approved to bring to the congregation on December 6th. The budget is in essence a no increase budget.
• The Council also discussed names of the congregation who will be asked to serve on Council. As we will also be electing Council Members on December 6th
• The in-person Worship Services were reviewed
• The Ministry areas of the congregation were reviewed
o Confirmation classes start October 25th (Zoom will be used)
o The church roof is still being investigated, waiting for final inspection of the steeple
• The Council discussed methods that we might use to enable congregational voting as we look forward to voting on the budget and new council members.
Please note that all members of the church are encouraged to attend Council meetings. You have voice but not vote at all Council meetings.